Crain Big Scraper Short Handle
- This shorter version of the popular Big Scraper has a wide 8" blade for heavy removal work while kneeling.
- The telescoping tubular handle adjusts in lengths from 19" to 26" using a simple twist-lock mechanism.
- The scraper head is steel-reinforced, and the blade clamp is fastened to the head using four case hardened slotted head screws.
- Great for scraping wide sections of material from a kneeling position, but not for use as a heavy-duty prying tool.
- Comes with one No. 376 heavy-duty .037" thick scraper blade, and a blade cover for storage.