Crain 161 Carpet Spreader
- The notched carpet spreader is made from flexible steel.
- It can be used to press and hold the carpet in the gully at the tack strip while the stretch is released. This causes the carpet's backing to set better on the pins of the tack strip.
- The blade of this spreader is flexible enough that it can also be used in tight spaces as a glue spreading trowel.
- Notches are 1/16 inch x 1/16 inch "U"-type.
- The blue plastic handle is ergonomically contoured.
- Blade width: 12 inches.