Crain 102 Combination Knife
- This resharpenable combination knife includes a long hook edge on one side and a deep hook edge on the other.
- The long hook edge has a sharp point and works well for precision cuts, particularly in following a previously scored line.
- The deep hook edge works well for long rough cuts in sheetgoods.
- The edges are pre-sharpened to an extreme sharpness.
- The blade is made from a special high carbon steel that holds an edge longer and is easily re-sharpenable.
- The contoured wood handle fits well in the hand and permits a strong grip.