Water-based, 2-component lacquer for wood flooring in areas of heavy wear and in industrial locations. Especially suitable for the surface treatment of:
– Sanded parquet and wood flooring in very heavy wear areas such as schools, offices, business premises, concert halls, hospitals, homes for the elderly, etc.
– Structural interior wood
– Fully sanded wood flooring
– Woodblock flooring
– Engineered board flooring on warm water underfloor heating systems
Product Properties / Benefits:
Water-based, 2-component wood flooring lacquer, produced by mixing PALL-X 98 GOLD A and PALL-X 98 GOLD B (hardener). Very high resistance to heavy chemical and mechanical wear.
– 2-component system for wood flooring in high wear areas
– Excellent levelling properties
– Very good filling capacity
– Easy to apply
– Very rapid drying and curing
– Extreme high chemical and abrasion resistance
– Content of VOC less than 5% and therefore minimal odour
– EMICODE EC 1 R PLUS/Very low emission