Crain 152 Stair Tool - Wide
- Stair tools are used with a mallet to tuck carpet into the corner of stair treads, as well as to tuck carpet at the wall between the base board and the tackless strip.
- This tool is a full four inches wide to tuck more carpet each time it is malleted.
- The soft cushion grip absorbs vibration and is textured for good grip.
- The outer edges are angled back, forming an offset that protects walls, and permits the corner of the tool to get all the way into an inside corner area for tucking.
- Smooth tapered blade will not snag or cut the carpet.