Uzin KE 68 is a single component high performance "urethane type" adhesive that is suited to a large range of installations requiring high dimensional stability in extreme conditions such as sun drenched areas, high point loading and areas requiring water resistance from the top of the floorcoverings (wet areas/internal).
- Luxury Vinyl Tiles in all areas including areas subjected to direct sunlight with constant stability available at temperatures NOT exceeding 50 deg.C
- For PVC and Composite Vinyl Tiles
- Rubber tiles up to 4.0mm (e.g. Norament)
- For granulate recycled rubber flooring systems (Regupol etc)
- Linoleum tiles up to 4.00mm thick
- Indoor entrance mats subjected high traffic and exposure to water.
- Artificial grass installations and sports flooring.
- For heavy wear commercial and industrial applicationsKEY FEATURES:
- Single component - Ready to use with no mixing required
- Solvent free
- White coloured adhesive
- Easy to trowel
- Excellent high temperature stability
- Very high cured bond strength