PRODUCT CODE: 112
Crain 112 8″ Scriber
- This versatile 8″ bar scriber works both as a wall scriber and a seam scriber.
- The tool has a rounded end guide for wall scribing, and a bottom guide for seam scribing that runs along the edge of the bottom piece of material as the top piece is being scribed.
- In addition, the red housing has a hole in its bottom for a second needle which allows the tool to scribe circles or feature strips.
- The 8″ bar allows approximately 6″ of length adjustment using the large steel thumbscrew.
- Needle height is adjustable for various material thicknesses using a screw in the front of the bar.
- Needles are replaceable (No. 129).