Infrastructure Concrete Protection
Without deep matrix concrete protection concrete will not provide expected service life.
Infrastructure projects are harsh environments open to concrete contamination and steel reinforcing corrosion. New Zealand’s infrastructure is at the mercy of salt water, chemical and volcanic contamination.
Protect Crete offer concrete treatment flexibility with solutions that solve different infrastructure concrete protection requirements.
New Zealand Projects
Tamaki Drive Infrastructure Upgrade
For Auckland Transport
Constructors: Total Infrastructure Limited.
Treatment: To all new exposed concrete footpaths.
- Fast and effective curing method for a clean concrete finish.
- Exceptional sustainable cure and harden
- Easy application with no water required
- Protect Crete NZ X100 Green Cure
- Conforms to and achieves the cure requirements of NZS 3109:1997 and NZS 3101:Part 1:2006.