PRODUCT CODE: UZKE68T
Uzin KE68T adhesive is a single component high performance ‘urethane type’ adhesive that is suited to a large range of installations requiring high dimensional stability in extreme conditions such as sun-drenched areas, high point loading and areas requiring water-resistance from the top of the floorcoverings (wet areas).
Uzin KE68T adhesive is suited to installations on floors and walls.
- Rubber tiles up to 4.0mm (e.g Norament)
- Luxury Vinyl Tiles in all areas including areas subjected to direct sunlight with constant stability available at temperatures NOT exceeding 50deg C.
- For PVC and CV tiles- on floors and walls.
- For granulate recycled rubber flooring systems (Regupol etc)
- Linoleum tiles up to 4.0mm thick.
- Indoor entrance mats subjected high traffic and exposure to water.
- Artificial grass installations and sports flooring.
- For heavy wear commercial and industrial applications.
- Single component – Ready to use with no mixing required.
- Solvent free.
- Compliments the range: KE66 and KR430
- Opague/White coloured adhesive.
- Easy to trowel.
- Excellent high temperature stability.
- Very high cured bond strength.
- Surface water must be removed within 24 hours.
- For longer term/sustained exposure to surface water refer to Uzin KR430 2-part adhesive.