PRODUCT CODE: 192
Crain 192 Turning Tool
- The turning tool has a bent leg for tucking carpet under “Z” Bar.
- Push the point to the back of the “Z” bar, then run the point down the length.
- The tool will tuck as it moves along the “Z” bar.
- The angled leg offsets the handle from the floor to keep knuckles from rubbing on the carpet.
- The tool is also useful for light carpet stretching in cramped areas, such as around toilets.
- Insert the sharp high carbon steel point into the tackless strip and lift to stretch.